Lightweight Structures in Civil Engineering Conferences are a series of annual international conferences, which have been organized by Polish leading Universities.
The aim of the Conferences is to bring together researchers and professionals from different countries and to provide the opportunity to present the results of their work.
XXVIII Conference on Lightweight Structures in Civil Engineering organized by Polish Chapters of IASS, Poznan 2022, Poland, December from 1st to 2nd.
Engineering objects erected with a relatively small amount of used material like large span roofs, bridges, high buildings, towers, masts, free volume buildings, tanks or reservoirs. Thematic sessions are dedicated to spatial lattice structures, plate and shell structures, domes and membranes, thin-walled, tension, cable and pneumatic structures. Also, all methods of analysis as: analytical, numerical and experimental are welcomed.
- May 18, 2022 - opening of the registration
September 30, 2022 – submission of abstract
- October 15, 2022 – submission of abstract
October 15, 2022 – approval of abstracts
- October 20, 2022 – approval of abstracts
October 20, 2022 - conference fee payment deadline
- October 25, 2022 - conference fee payment deadline
- February 28, 2023 – full paper submission
- Deccember 1st - 2nd 2022 - date of Seminar
We are looking forward to receiving your abstract and meeting you in Real Life and Virtual Meeting.
Centrum Wykładowe Politechniki Poznańskiej
(Lecture Center of the Poznań University of Technology)
The conference starts in accordance with the schedule published in the announcement.
- Presentation of the papers ordered by the organizers
- Presentation of the papers accepted by the Scientific Committee
- Sponsors presentations
- English – abstract and paper
- English or Polish – presentation
- Regular participants (with abstract) - 1 500.0 PLN (330.0 EUR)*
- Participants without abstract and members of SKM KILiW and PTMKM - 1 350.0 PLN (300.0 EUR)*
* The registration fee does not cover accommodation.
* The registration fee includes 23% VAT.
Scientific conference organized in 2022 is a continuation of an annual meetings named “Lightweight Structures in Civil Engineering”. The scope of the confernce is focused on a variety of scientific and technical problems concerning widely comprehend lightweight structures and presenting scientific achievements of the participants of the seminar. The subject matter covers all issues related to IASS activities, especially its work groups (WG):
- Structural Morphology and Shaping of Structures (WG 15)
- Structural Modelling and Computational Methods (WG 13)
- Design Process ( WG 1, WG 3, WG 4, WG 5, WG 6, WG 8, WG 12)
- Shell Structures (WG 1, WG 3, WG 5)
- Metal Spatial Structures (WG 4, WG 8, WG 12, WG 19)
- Timber Spatial Structures (WG 12)
- Tension and Membrane Structures (WG 6)
- Cooling and Solar Updraft Towers (WG 3)
- Masts and Towers (WG 4)
- Historical Structures (WG 17)
- Construction Methods ( WG 1, WG 3, WG 4, WG 5, WG 6, WG 8, WG 12)
- Sustainable Structures and Environmental Impact (WG 18)
- Materials, Durability and Maintenance
- Case Studies
Opłaty za seminarium
Uczestnicy ze zgłoszonymi i wydrukowanymi w monografii artykułami – 1 500.0 PLN (330.0 EUR)*
Uczestnicy bez zgłoszonego artykułu oraz członkowie SKM KILiW i PTMKM - 1 350.0 PLN (300 EUR)*
* Opłata konferencyjna nie pokrywa kosztów noclegów.
* Opłata konferencyjna zawiera 23% VAT.
Bank transfer information:
PAYMENT IN PLN:
25 1090 2590 0000 0001 4361 1830
Santander Bank Polska S. A.
PAYMENT IN EUR:
PL 25 1090 2590 0000 0001 4361 1830
Santander Bank Polska S. A.
Please be sure to add the note in title of transfer:
"LSCE'22 - Participant first and last name"